Rangers 10 Packs are no longer available.
Check our our Season Ticket plans instead!
Here are just a few 10 Pack benefits you'll receive when you buy now:
|Lexus Club Box
Up to $540 value!
Up to $420 value!
Up to $290 value!
Up to $240 value!
- The ten (10) vouchers are redeemable, in any combination, for 2009 regular-season home games (excluding Opening Day)
- Save up to 60% off box office prices and receive postseason priority
Dallas Stars Ticket Bonus:
Purchase a Lexus Club Box or Corner Box 10 Pack and receive a voucher good for two (2) FREE upper level tickets to one of the following Dallas Stars games* (an $80 value):
* Dates mentioned above will be included on the voucher you receive. Selection of the Stars game date is not necessary at this time. Vouchers may only be redeemed at the Stars Box Office.
- Thursday, November 20, 7:30 p.m. - Chicago
- Wednesday, December 10, 7:30 p.m. - Phoenix
- Thursday, December 18, 7:30 p.m. - Columbus
- Tuesday, February 3, 7:30 p.m. - Calgary
Please e-mail email@example.com with any questions regarding Texas Rangers 10 Packs.
It's not just texasrangers.com that thinks Rangers 10 Packs make perfect holiday gifts. Nolan Ryan feels that way as well, a point he makes clear in the most recent Rangers television and radio commercials.
Watch the video to the right and you'll see that Nolan explained his views on 10 Packs to four young Rangers pitchers. Matt Harrison, Derek Holland, Scott Feldman, and Eric Hurley participated in both the radio and TV versions. Set in the Rangers Ballpark bullpen and shot during the team's November conditioning camp, the premise concerned Ryan working with the organization's young starters.
As it turned out, the pitchers got more out of the experience than screen time, as the make-believe instruction setting became an impromptu clinic. When the noise from a passing jet necessitated a break in shooting, the conversation turned to Ryan and the conditioning practices he used during 27 Major League seasons. The players followed up with more questions, and the Rangers President spent more than a quarter hour discussing pickoff moves and circle change grips.
Hugo Carbajal of the Rangers' production crew kept the camera rolling, so texasrangers.com visitors have the chance to absorb the same pitching wisdom Feldman, Holland, Hurley, and Harrison did. We trust you'll listen as attentively as they did.