All camps are conveniently located at the Texas Rangers Youth Ballpark, north of Globe Life Park in Arlington.
Texas Rangers Development Camp is available for ages, 9-12**. This Development Camp is geared towards competitive players and is not intended for players who are new to baseball. Development Camp is designed to hone in on baseball methods and mechanics to improve players' mental and physical baseball fundamentals. Players will engage in skill work pertaining to hitting, fielding, throwing, bunting, base running, and more.
Development NIGHT Camp
**Must be 9 years old by the first day of camp
Texas Rangers Rookie Ball Camp is perfect for players, 5-6* years old. Rookie Ball Camp provides an opportunity for the youngest baseball players to become familiar with the fundamentals of the game. Fundamental skills include, hitting, fielding, throwing, and base running.
Rookie Ball Camp
**Must be 5 years old by the first day of camp
Each camp is conveniently located at the Texas Rangers Youth Ballpark on the north side of Globe Life Park in Arlington:
1201 Nolan Ryan Expressway
Arlington, TX 76011
Parking is available in parking Lot N, located on the corner of Nolan Ryan Expressway and Legends Way.
Camp check-in is mandatory each session of camp and opens 30 minutes prior to the start of camp.
All campers are responsible for bringing their own equipment. Necessary equipment includes baseball glove, baseball helmet, baseball bat, and a water bottle. Metal cleats are not allowed at the Youth Ballpark, participants should wear turf/tennis shoes. Please label your equipment prior to arriving at camp. For the safety of our participants, soft-touch balls are used at all camps.
In the event of inclement weather, check-in will be moved to the Home Plate Entrance.
• Once a camp or clinic has started, no refunds will be given.
• 7 days prior to start date of camp: no refunds, cancellations, or switching camps
• 8-21 days prior to start date of camp: 50% refund of camp cost (excluding online processing fees; if applicable)
• 22 days (or more) prior to start date of camp: 75% refund of camp cost (excluding online processing fees; if applicable)
• Switching camps, any time after initial registration, will incur a $25 processing fee. Camp price does not include accommodations. Each camp and clinic will have a Texas Rangers medic on site.
• In the event of inclement, or extreme inclement weather affecting camp activities, Texas Rangers staff will determine and communicate any applicable refund or credit opportunities.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.