02/15/2006 11:04 AM ET
Texas Rangers announce individual ticket prices and promotions for 2006
The Texas Rangers announced today that individual tickets for home games at Ameriquest Field in Arlington will go on sale to the public at 9:00 a.m. on Friday, March 3, and may be purchased as follows:
ON THE INTERNET: Through the Rangers official website, texasrangers.com
BY PHONE: Through the Rangers Ticket Office, 817-273-5100.
IN PERSON: At the Texas Rangers First Base Ticket Office. The ticket office will be open Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m., Saturday 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m., and Sunday 12:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m. beginning on March 3.
BY MAIL: Through the Texas Rangers Ticket Office, 1000 Ballpark Way, Arlington, TX 76011.
Individual tickets will also go on sale on Monday, February 27, for Inside Pitch members on texasrangers.com. To participate in the pre-sale, fans may visit texasrangers.com and register for free Inside Pitch e-mails between now and February 25th. Inside Pitch registrants will receive an email including a pre-sale password and details on buying their single-game tickets prior to the public on-sale.
2006 INDIVIDUAL TICKET PRICES
*Children 13 years of age and under
| Category||Individual Game Price|| Category ||Individual Game Price |
|Commissioner's Box || Sold Out|| Corner Box|| $29.00|
| VIP Infield||Sold Out ||Terrace Club ||$23.00 |
|Jose Cuervo Club|| $80.00 ||Lower Reserved ||$23.00 |
| Premium Infield||$65.00 || Upper Box|| $19.00|
|Club Infield || $65.00|| Upper Home Run Porch|| $15.00|
|Lower Infield ||$50.00 || Upper Reserved || $14.00/$6.00*|
|Lower Box ||$45.00 || Bleachers || $14.00/$6.00*|
| Club Box||$45.00 ||Grandstand Reserved ||$6.00/$3.00* |
SPECIAL TICKET OFFERS
The Rangers will once again offer a wide variety of special ticket programs for the 2006 season. These include:
• Rangers Family Pack: Four tickets, four jumbo hot dogs, and four 24 oz. soft drinks for as low as $60. Three seating options and additional person discounts are available. Offer is subject to availability and some restrictions apply. Excludes April 3, May 5-7, June 30, July 1, 4, 24-26.
• Ozarka Website Wednesdays: Tickets for Wednesday home games are half price in Lower Reserved, Club Terrace, Upper Box, Upper Reserved, and Upper Home Run Porch when purchased on texasrangers.com. Offer is subject to availability and excludes July 26.
• Hot Ticket Time: From the top of the second inning until the middle of the third during each Rangers broadcast, tickets in the FOX BOX (Section 215) will be only $15 for a designated upcoming Rangers game.
• Dr Pepper Cans: Any Dr Pepper or Diet Dr Pepper can may be redeemed at texasrangers.com or Ameriquest Field in Arlington to purchase half-price tickets for most April and May home games. Offer is valid for Corner Box, Lower Reserved, Club Terrace, Upper Box, Upper Reserved, and Upper Home Run Porch, subject to availability. Restrictions apply. Excludes April 3, May 5-7. (Sponsored in part by 102.9 The Mix and UPN 21.)
• Coca-Cola 24-Packs: Beginning in late May, Rangers Coke 24-packs will include coupons for $5 off Upper Box, Upper Home Run Porch, and Upper Reserved or $10 off Lower Reserved and Club Terrace for most Rangers home games in June and July. Excludes July 1, 4, 24-26. Coupons may be redeemed at Ameriquest Field or by entering the coupon code on texasrangers.com.
• Starbucks Double Play Combo: During August and September, coupons from Starbucks may be redeemed at texasrangers.com or Ameriquest Field for two Lower Reserved or Club Terrace tickets, two Starbucks Frappuccino® Blended Beverages, and one Rangers souvenir program for only $40.
TEXAS RANGERS TO OFFER SPANISH TICKETING ON ESPAÑOL.TEXASRANGERS.COM
The Texas Rangers will again offer the entire individual ticket purchase in Spanish on español.texasrangers.com in 2006 beginning Friday, March 3. The Rangers will once again offer a Spanish Ticket Hotline at 817-273-5103 staffed by Spanish-speaking personnel during regular ticket office hours.