Phillies Press Release
2014 Phillies Baseball 101 Clinic & Luncheon for Women Events Announced; Tickets on Sale March 11
The 2014 Phillies Baseball 101 Clinic & Luncheon for Women events, presented by Apple Vacations and Iberostar Hotels & Resorts, will go on sale Tuesday, March 11, at 9:00 a.m. ONLY on Phillies.com.
Due to popular demand, the team will host three, all-day Phillies Baseball 101 events at Citizens Bank Park for the 2014 season: Tuesday, May 27 (vs. Colorado Rockies); Tuesday, August 19 (vs. Seattle Mariners), and Tuesday, September 9 (vs. Pittsburgh Pirates).
- Take part in an interactive clinic taught by the Phillies coaches! Includes on-field stations (weather permitting) featuring proper baseball techniques and skills.
- Access behind the scenes locations such as the Phillies Batting Cages and bullpens.
- Get the inside scoop from Phillies broadcasters and personnel.
- Participate in Q&A sessions with a Phillies player and Phillies executives.
- Special appearances by the Phillie Phanatic and Phillies Ballgirls.
- Special pregame festivities including a Baseball 101 pre-game party hosted by 98.1 WOGL's Valerie Knight and Frank Lewis at the Phillies Party Tent with dinner buffet.
Baseball 101 participants also receive complimentary preferred parking, an exclusive Baseball 101 T-shirt, the chance to take part in a Phillies silent auction and raffle, lunch in the Diamond Club, a ticket to that night's game, and more.
To date, the team has hosted 16 Phillies Baseball 101 events, with each selling out. A portion of the proceeds benefits Phillies Charities, Inc. For more information, please visit www.phillies.com/baseball101 or call 215-463-1000.
HOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS
Each ticket is $200. Fans may purchase a maximum of two tickets to one of the three Baseball 101 events. Tickets are available to purchase ONLY at www.phillies.com/baseball101.