1. Log into your My Royals Tickets Account.
2. Select the 'My Tickets' tab at the top of the page.
3. From your 'My Tickets' page, click the expand button (+) next to the game date you wish to transfer. After clicking the expand button, all your seats for that game will be displayed.
4. Check the box next to each ticket you wish to transfer for the selected game.
5. Click the Transfer button.
6. Review the create offer page to ensure that you have chosen the correct tickets that you wish to transfer.
7. Select if the transfer recipient. Use the convenient drop down list of recipients that you have previously entered, or enter a new recipient. To add a new recipient, enter the person's full name and email address in the boxes provided.
8. Type a personal message to the recipient, up to 255 characters, in the space provided.
9. Click the 'Transfer' button at the bottom of the page. The Recipient will receive an email with your personal message and instructions on how to accept or decline the tickets.
10. A transfer offer may be cancelled at any time before it is accepted.
11. If the recipient accepts the tickets, you will receive an email confirmation along with a personal message from the recipient. Your original tickets will no longer be valid for entry to the selected game.
12. If the recipient declines the tickets, you will receive an email confirmation along with a personal message from the recipient. Your original tickets will remain valid.
When you offer to digitally transfer tickets, an email notification is sent to the desired recipient with the transfer offer. That person will then have the offer to accept or decline.
When they receive the email notification, the link to accept or decline the tickets will take them to the My Royals Tickets log in page where they can enter existing account information or create a new account. All recipients will need a My Royals Tickets account to accept ticket transfers.
If a ticket transfer offer is received by someone who already has a My Royals Tickets account, the transfer offer will also appear in the 'To Do List' tab on their account. If the tickets are accepted, they will appear in the 'My Tickets' tab.
1. How does it work? Each of your season tickets carries a unique barcode. During the transfer process, the barcode on your original ticket is cancelled and a new one is issued electronically. The recipient is emailed a new ticket with a unique barcode that can be printed using any standard printer.
2. How do I transfer the tickets? Click on the My Tickets tab at the top of the page. A list of all your tickets will appear. Click on the + symbol next to the desired game to show each seat. Check the boxes next to the seats and click the Transfer button.
3. How will someone receive the tickets? The recipient of your offer will receive an email notification. When they receive the email notification, the link to accept or decline the tickets will take them to the My Royals Tickets log in page, where they can enter existing account info or create a new account. All recipients will need an Royals account to accept ticket transfers.
4. What if I transfer a ticket and the recipient does not accept or decline the transfer? If a transfer offer is not accepted or declined within two hours of game time, the transfer offer will expire and the original tickets will be valid for admittance to the game. Be sure to remind your transfer recipient to accept the transfer and print their tickets if they chose the Tickets@Home fulfillment method.My Royals Tickets